We’ve asked our higher level Business Partners to introduce themselves and let us know a little more about them. Meet Sue Wilkinson from Pacific Office Automation:
1. How long have you been with your current employer? I have been @ POA for 27 years.
2. How many years have you been involved with PSALA? 2 prior I was Lynn Nelson’s manager and attended a few with her. Lynn had been an active member for a number of years.
3. What job would you be terrible at? Waitress
4. If you didn’t have to sleep, what would you do with the extra time? I’d be at the gym, volunteer for the blind, train animals.
5. What is your favorite lunch spot? Fonda La Catrina – George Town
6. What are the small things that make your day better? A “thank you”, the sun, being on the water, watching people laugh together, kids playing together, parent playing and enjoying their kids.
7. What is something that is considered a luxury, but you don’t think you could live without? A Husband /companion
8. What fad or trend do you hope comes back? I liked the shoulder pads – sorry …..
9. What is something you will NEVER do again? Wear leg warmers with spandex followed by a head band