We’ve asked our higher level Business Partners to introduce themselves and let us know a little more about them. Stay tuned and find out more, starting here:
From Mary Hood, JD, Legal Specialist, Copiers Northwest
1. How long have you been with your current employer? 5 years and loving it.
2. How many years have you been involved with PSALA? 3 years or so and loving it, too.
3. What job would you be terrible at? Picking up 2-week-old garbage in a heat wave.There was once a sanitation strike in Detroit, where I’m from, during 95-degree weather. You couldn’t pay me any amount of money to do that.
4. If you didn’t have to sleep, what would you do with the extra time? I don’t sleep much anyway. I’d use the extra time to check in with my customers and make sure they are well cared for. It’s too dark late at night to garden anyway.
5. What is your favorite lunch spot? That would be on the shore of the Rhone River in Avignon, Provence, France, where I was just a couple of weeks ago. Picnic lunch on vacation with my family, a bottle of Rose, some crunchy French bread, pate, salad, and treats was perfect.
6. What would be the most amazing adventure to go on? Too many to name. Next excursion on my bucket list is to the UK to Edinburgh, Glasgow, Wales, Eire. Hiking green farmland trails, seeing coastlines, meeting friendly folks.
7. What are the small things that make your day better? Seattle coffee, snap chats from my kids, free downtown Seattle parking at Copiers Northwest, great technology to do my job, easy access to really smart problem solving co-workers with just a phone call.
8. What is something that is considered a luxury, but you don’t think you could live without? Definitely my SmartPhone.
9. What fad or trend do you hope comes back? Beatlemania.
10. What is something you will NEVER do again? DRIVE A CLUNKY VOLKSWAGON.