What Is ALA & Why Should You Be a Business Partner?
The Puget Sound Chapter of the Association of Legal Administrators is a not for profit organization made up of law firm, corporate legal department and government agency decision-makers and managers. We currently have over 240 members in the Puget Sound region, representing over 150 law firms, corporations and government agencies. We value our Business Partner relationships because:
- One of our primary missions is to educate our members to the highest standards possible;
- Chapter members depend upon contacts in the business community who will share information with us;
- Experience and trust grow from consistent, repeated contact with our Business Partners so that administrators can rely on resources outside their firms;
- Trusting Business Partner relationships bring to the administrator enhanced credibility and improve the quality of management within legal service organizations;
- Business Partners who provide external services are our first choice in seeking service providers.
The new Business Partner Guide to Opportunities is here! We are now accepting Business Partner commitments for 2018 and we hope you find this guide and the services of our Business Partner Relations Committee useful when planning your future involvement with PSALA. Thank you for all you have done and continue to do in helping us achieve our mission. We value your knowledge, participation, and commitment, and appreciate your support in helping us succeed.
ALA Business Partner Resources
Looking for ALA Marketing Opportunities? Click here Looking for ALA’s list of Value in Partnership members? Click here. Are you a sponsor who is interested in being listed/linked from ALA’s Legal Marketplace online-directory? Information about the Legal Marketplace can be found by clicking here. Questions? Contact Michelle Smith, Vice President of Business Partner Relations.