PSALA Live! Group
If you are already a PSALA Member and would like to Live Stream or watch archived MeetUps, click here and request to join the PSALA Live! Group.
- This event has passed.
PSALA “Pop-Up” Roundtable on COVID-19: Workspace Re-Entry Planning!
April 30 @ 12:00 pm - 1:30 pm
PSALA “Pop-Up” Roundtable on COVID-19: Workspace Re-Entry Planning
Many of us are starting to think through how we will re-open our physical workplaces as the state’s stay-at-home order is eventually lifted. Like so many, you probably have more questions than answers at this point. The good news is that you are not alone!
Please join your fellow chapter members this Thursday, April 30th at noon for a roundtable discussion to explore this hot topic. Chapter members Veronica Sutton and Patty Peaquin will facilitate the discussion and idea exchange on questions such as:
- What are the considerations for ensuring the health and safety of your teams?
- What are ideas for ensuring that your employees and guests can maintain physical distance in the office?
- What alternative staffing, scheduling and accommodations should you contemplate when bringing employees back to work?
- What firm policies should you consider updating in light of these changes?
- What are some tips for communicating with your teams about new norms and expectations?
If you have a specific question you would like covered, you may submit those here in advance. We will try to cover as many questions as possible.
We look forward to you joining us!