Warning: in_array() expects parameter 2 to be array, bool given in /home/customer/www/psala.org/public_html/wp-content/plugins/eventON/includes/calendar/class-calendar-event-structure.php on line 61
Register Today! Registration Fee: $25.00 per person – Fee includes speaker presentation and two raffle tickets, Business Partners Platinum & Gold: No Cost, Business Partners Silver & Bronze: 1 free
Registration Fee: $25.00 per person – Fee includes speaker presentation and two raffle tickets, Business Partners Platinum & Gold: No Cost, Business Partners Silver & Bronze: 1 free attendee with a raffle prize donation ($50 in value)
We have some really great prizes to win, see the list of prizes below!
* You DO NOT need to be present to win!
- $150 Amazon Gift Card – Donated by Robert Half
- $150 Firstleaf Wine Club Gift Card – Donated by Parker, Smith and Feek
- Remote Breakroom Office Box – Donated by Agora
- $125 Bizzaro Italian Café Gift Card – Donated by Keeneys
- Theragun Massager by Therabody (value $300) – Donated by Venture Life & Health
- $250 Pink Door Gift Card – Donated by BDO
- Ember Mug – Donated by PSALA
- Bose Noise Cancelling Headphones – Donated by PSALA
- Smart Watch – Apple Watch, Fitbit, or Samsung Brand – Donated by PSALA (Winner can choose which one they want)
- 2 Holiday Tamales – Donated by Seitel Systems
- $100 Pacific Northwest Ballet and $100 Seattle Opera Gift Cards – Donated by HUB
- $379 HPrinter – Donated by Copiers NW
- 2 Kraken Tickets – Donated by Catalyst
- AND More…
Meet Our Speaker
Amy Nelson is the founder and CEO of The Riveter, a community platform built by and for working women. A graduate of Emory University and the NYU School of Law, Amy practiced corporate litigation with a focus on high-profile First Amendment matters for over a decade in New York City and Seattle. She also served on President Obama’s National Finance Committee where she co-chaired Gen44, the under 40 fundraising arm of the campaign. Additionally, Amy previously worked with President Carter’s The Carter Center. Amy is the mother of four daughters aged six and under. She is a contributor for Inc. and the host of iHeartRadio’s What’s Her Story with Sam and Amy. In addition to raising $30 million in venture capital to grow The Riveter, Amy has been published broadly including in/on outlets including The TODAY Show, Refinery29, Buzzfeed, The Washington Post and The Seattle Times. She has spoken across the world on many stages, including Fortune’s Most Powerful Women, Cannes Lions, and SXSW.
Questions for Amy Nelson? Ask them here.
(Thursday) 4:00 pm - 5:30 pm(GMT-07:00) View in my time