Website Karr Tuttle Campbell
Firm/Company: Karr Tuttle Campbell
Job Category: Financial Management
Job Summary: Manage and oversee the day-to-day financial functions of the firm. The Controller enjoys extensive input into the Firm’s strategic direction, and tactical efforts which support that direction.
Essential Job Duties: The Controller manages the accounting operations of the organization, including billing, financial statements, general ledger, payroll, accounts payable, accounts receivable, budgeting, tax compliance, revenue recognition, and various special analysis.
Experience: 5+ Years
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Management Accounting or Finance
- MBA strongly encouraged.
- Must be dynamic and resourceful with strong leadership and management skills
- Meticulous attention to detail
- Ability to maintain Firm confidentiality
- Ability to work well, individually and in teams, with a diverse group of people.
How to Apply: All interested candidates please submit your curriculum vitae and references to J. Dino Vasquez at firstname.lastname@example.org and Marguerite Sandico at email@example.com. All inquiries will be kept confidential.