Website Pettis Webber Pacific P.S.
Job Category: Overall Management
Law Firm Administrator working directly with the Owners to oversee everything in the law firm, except the practice of law—strategic planning, project management, critical administrative and financial oversight, key leadership role in shaping firm culture.
Essential Job Duties:
- Involvement in all phases of administration, personnel, finances, facilities, and business systems
- Close collaboration on strategy, policy, problem-solving, and decision-making
- Control day-to-day operations; direct implementation of Firm policies
Prior success with:
- Managing teams of 15+ people and budgets ≥ $10 million
- Systems management, process refinement
- Employee engagement, leadership, supervision, and termination
- Making business decisions using budget variance, P&L, cashflow forecast
- Prior legal experience is required
- A pro at workflow and project management, metrics-driven and KPI-obsessed
- Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities recommended by the Association of Legal Administrators
- Knowledge of our areas of practice will be helpful
- Lead, drive & thrive in change
- Talk more about solutions than problems
- Equally embrace both aspects of “work/life balance”
- Praise when deserved & correct when needed
- Have thick skin & high empathy
- Have keen conflict resolution (not avoidance) skills
This is an executive-level position with an executive compensation plan that includes a salary and incentives driven by performance towards KPIs.
Contact Name: Karen Pettis.
Contact Phone: 360.696.2069
Contact Fax: 360.696.0515
Contact Email for More Information: KarenP@pwpelderlaw.com
To apply for this job please visit wizehire.com.