Website Hanson Baker Ludlow Drumheller P.S.
Hanson Baker is looking for a motivated, detail-oriented individual with good organizational and communication skills, both oral and written, to act as Office Administrator. This is a full-time, on-site position. Candidates must have strong ethics and integrity and be a team player. Previous experience with law firms or other professional service providers is a plus. The Office Administrator will oversee all in-house and outsourced services, as well as managing office maintenance, basic HR functions, billing processes, and accounts receivable/accounts payable.
- Managing day-to-day operations of the office
- Initiating new employee intake, employee status change, and employee departure processes
- Monitoring employee attendance, vacation, and sick leave, and other absences from the office, and approval of timecards
- Accounting supervision, including invoicing, check requests, vendor expense review and processing, client deposits, bank reconciliations, IOLTA/Trust accounting, online banking
- Managing office workload
- Coordinating general office services and maintenance with building management
- Developing and managing office operational budgets
- Performing other administrative duties as assigned
- Supporting Shareholders in developing and implementing operating procedures
Job qualifications include prior bookkeeping experience with Tabs or similar accounting software, MS Office, including strong skills in Excel, and an associate degree in accounting, business, or another relevant field.
Hanson Baker is an at-will employer. We offer competitive wages and benefits based on current market rates and experience. Annualized Salary range is $70,000 to $120,000 DOE.
How to Apply:
Interested applicants should submit a résumé, cover letter, transcript(s) of college and/or secondary education, and references to firstname.lastname@example.org. No calls please. All inquiries are confidential.