uniFLOW is a solution from Canon delivering a rich set of functionality in the areas of secure printing, document output accounting, rules-based routing and print analysis. It is an intelligent and highly scalable print output management software suite designed to manage output driven in the general office and production print environments. With its modular design and emphasis on security, uniFLOW is particularly attractive to IT managers who value its ease of integration and strong level of control within networked environments. uniFLOW can save you time and money by providing effective controls over your entire fleet. uniFLOW would also work seamlessly with most popular print devices.
uniFLOW offers organizations the ability to, but not limited to:
- Statistics – Track print and copy costs on all networked multifunctional devices (not just Canon), printers as well as locally connected desktop printers. Identify system weaknesses, right-sizing opportunities, Top 10 offenders and more with over 70 customized reports.
- Follow Me Printing/Scanning – printing at any printer simply by logging in via an employee badge or PIN Code
- Mobile Printing – Allow users to submit print jobs from their Smartphone (such as iPhones, Blackberry or Android) and tablets (iPad, etc).
- Secure Release – Allow users to release their print jobs securely using their Smartphone or tablets as a means of authentication.
- Rule Based Routing – Change how jobs are printed based on rules. Drive volume to the most appropriate printer.
- Scan Capture – Scan documents into backend document management systems as a highly compressed PDF or in an editable format.
- Content Security – Enhance document security by taking an image of each copy, print, fax or scan which can then be processed for restricted keywords.
- Manage Printers with detailed device information such as meters, toner or error for efficient device management.
- Integrate into backend billing systems via its SQL Connector (XML or CSV export).
Your need to protect confidential data extends past the borders of your business. Vera’s data security platform secures any kind of data – from Office files to videos and more – giving you the ability to track, audit, and manage access in real-time, no matter how far it travels. We make it effortless to securely collaborate with anyone, no matter which tools are used, including email, Box, Dropbox, or local file shares.
See exactly where your critical data has traveled
Follow documents and data anywhere they go. For regulated content, get detailed audit reports, and establish who is trying to access information.
- Configure detailed file-usage stats and unauthorized access attempts
- Find out who’s viewing your information, with real-time alerts
- Generate an audit trail, for assistance with tracking and regulatory compliance
Instantly update access rights to sensitive data
Maintain control of a sensitive file, even if it’s forwarded, copied, or posted to a public file share. Dynamically update recipient rights to your information, even after it’s left your domain.
- Change permissions and lock down data instantly, preventing data loss
- Enable one-time viewing, custom watermarks, and auto-expiring files
- Permissions stick with your files wherever they travel, even offline and in the cloud
Revoke access to any file, anywhere
Instantly revoke access to any document, and take back control even if it’s been copied, forwarded, downloaded or shared online.
- Revoke access to files from anywhere, any time
- Re-Provision user access to confidential data in one click
- Lock down files, folders, and users if a breach has occurred or threat is suspected
Ivan Kuruvila Varghese
Manager, Systems Solutions Support
Ivan Kuruvila Varghese is the Manager for Professional Services in Pacific North West. He is multiple certified and is a consultant with many of Canon Solutions America’s customer. He is well versed with multi cultural customers and able to provide thought leadership to a large spectrum of customers. He is a certified MCSE and he possesses a Certification for Cypersecurity policies from MIT, among many other industry specific certification. He is based out of Seattle buy covers Utah, Oregon and Washington for Canon.